Sunday, April 25, 2010

Foodaholic Anonymous: Introduction

Hello Everyone!
My name is Alexandria Leigh. I am a 21 year old college student. I wanted to start this blog, because I have a passion for food. I love eating it, cooking it, and discussing it with anyone who wants to listen. I am starting this blog because I am always looking at Restaurant reviews and most of the time I can't find a good review. I plan on going to Restaurants and relaying my information to my readers. I plan on sharing my many recipes with everyone and hope to get some new ones from everyone to try out. I will pretty much eat anything. I live in a small town, but I am proud to call it home. I live close to Nashville TN. Yes, A southern girl with an appetite for anything food. I hope everyone enjoys and get the information they need to become Foodaholics like me.

ENJOY,
Alexandria Leigh
Foodaholic since 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment