Monday, April 26, 2010

Tip of the Day

Tip of the Day: Non Curly Bacon
Okay so this morning I decided to get up and cook breakfast for my boyfriend and myself. I absolutely hate dealing with bacon. I know I could just put it in the oven, but there is something about frying it that makes it taste even more delicious. The worst part is the bacon curly and the ends are still a little fatty. If you cook the ends until they are fully done the bacon itself is burnt. So this is my tip of the day that I found this morning after doing research about how to make it not curl.
*No "curly" bacon for breakfast when you dip it into cold water before frying.*
So next time I fry bacon I am going to try that out. I hope it works. If ya'll have any tips ya'll want to share email me or comment.

Enjoy,
Alexandria Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment