Sunday, April 25, 2010

Restaurant Review: Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
My first restaurant review is of Texas Roadhouse. I recently went there for my birthday dinner with my boyfriend (04/24/2010). We wanted to go to a steakhouse of some sort, but didn't feel like paying way up there in price. I mean we want to go somewhere different than Outback, Logans, or Longhorns. Don't get me wrong those restaurants are great, we just want to try something new. My boyfriend and I are big steak eaters. My first impression was this is going to be a great place. I normally look at the Health Inspection scores, but there was no wait so I didn't get to investigate any. It has a great family atmosphere as well as a great date night choice. The prices were as expensive as we thought they were going to be. They were a bit more expensive than Outback, and Logan's. Prices are definitely close to Longhorn's prices. Their bread and steaks were AWESOME. It has to be one of the best steaks I have ate in a while. We both got the New York Strip Steak. I got a 12 oz with salad, and fries (15.99). My boyfriend got the 16 oz with salad, and load bake potato(20.99).We also got a starter, Baby Blossom (4.99). Overall we spent 61.89 tip and all. See not to expensive for a great steak.
 It was really impressive and WONDERFULLY DELICIOUS!

Pros: Amazingly tender steak, great staff, family oriented, and reasonably priced.
Cons: Not a wide variety of Alcoholic Drinks. (That was seriously it)

http://www.texasroadhouse.com/home.php --------->Restaurants Link (of course)

Overall rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment